To bring comprehensive, in home Service Dog training to disabled Veterans and their families.
In order for no disabled Veteran or qualified member of their family who is a disabled Veteran to be left without training that they need. Changing access pathways and offering in-home training helps us help so many more people for less.
Receiving in home traing drastically cuts overhead costs that are typically associated with this type of advanced training, making it possible to help more with your donations.
Types of Training Offered
TRAIN YOUR EXISTING DOG
An existing dog may be suitable for service training. Depending on the task it needs to perform. Our trainer will quickly be able to determine this. The established bond helps with effectiveness of training.
HAVE OUR TRAINER MATCH YOU WITH A DOG TO TRAIN
Service Dogs come from a wide variety of breeds and places. Our trainer will help find the right fit for your needs.
LEARN NEW SKILLS OR MAINTAIN PROFICIENCY
Service Dogs require a regular work routine to maintain proficiency. Build on old skills or adapt the dog to new tasks and environments. A yearly renewal lesson is also provided to maintain your Service Dog Card.
Get in Touch By Phone Or email
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know about training a service dog.
- You’ll learn step by step how to train your dog to handle your everyday challenges.
- Your dog can be trained specifically for the kind of disability you have.
- Our dog trainer will serve as your personal tutor throughout the online training if you have any questions.
- You can record your training history and progress with a dog training log book.
Thank you for your interest, please give us a call or an email to get started, this could be life changing for the right person.